Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas? I've been suffering a cold from hell but I'll survive!
Now here it is, the promises to myself that I try to keep and never do...
- Continue with Slimming world until I lose 3 stone (9lbs down... maybe 14lbs on after christmas food!)
- Sell some of the insane amounts of makeup I have. Or things I have in general.
- LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE. I have dyed it more times recently than any time.
- Do well at makeup school.
- Get a job in the makeup industry after school.
- Not to smash another iPhone screen.. Seriously.
I've set myself easily achievable things to do so that I don't feel out of my depth and if I fail these well... may as well give up life. I don't want to be one of the 'OH NEW ME! ' people that make me wince with secondhand embarrassment but I think we all need to focus on ourselves more after the festive period, I can't imagine how much saturated fat I've ingested lately!!
How about you? Have you got anything amazing you'd like to do?
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin