It's already December, argh! I feel like we all say it every year but it's come round so quickly? What on earth happened to the year?
Well it's now time to start thinking about Christmas shopping and it can be so stressful, I'm working a better job at the moment but I feel even with a little extra money some people aren't so blessed so I hope that I've chosen things for all budgets. Here are my top picks for presents for the family!
- The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette has been up there with the cult classics this year and this beautiful palette includes three Ambient Lighting Powders, two Ambient Lighting Blushes, and one Ambient Lighting Bronzer.
- Makeup Revolution have a brilliant range of Christmas gifts out and this one is no exception, a gloss, lipstick and nail varnish in a gift box, perfect little stocking filler!
- These Pandora earrings are beautiful, jewellery at christmas is a great way to feel spoilt and these snow flakes are bound to be cherished by anyone who's lucky enough to receive them.
- The Body Shop have some of the coolest gifts, the Glazed Apple Treat Box is perfect for Secret Santa or even a treat for yourself. (I wish I could use the cheeky monkey emoji here)
- No Christmas is complete without a Soap & Glory Box is it, I get one every year so it's a sure fire hit for anyone and they're usually on 3 for 2 at Boots so you can stock up.
- I don't know anyone who wouldn't appreciate these Real Techniques brushes, a great starter kit with a nice bag to store them in.
- When January comes round we all decide it's a new year so time to change our eating habits and work out more, so look no further than the Fitbit to help you track your progress. Will power needed too obvz.
- No blog post is complete without a Yankee Candle and Christmas Cookie is iconic, I personally couldn't stand the smell but when I burnt it, it released such a yummy warming smell it's now a firm favourite. Lesson learnt never judge a candle by the way it smells before burning it!